Is it too much? I can back off, if you have too many suitors.
[he can go along with that. the joke.]
I know what you mean, yeah. Forcing the issue like this isn't ideal. The consequences of ignoring it aren't ideal, either. I'm here for whatever you need, Rise.
haha yea theyre all falling at my feet actually yosuke told me 2 be careful about idk feet stuff or something i dont rly remember what he was talking abt
have u taken care of it yet here am i behind schedule or sth
text; un: izanyagi
Date: 2026-09-02 08:32 pm (UTC)[is he maybe a bit worried about her with all of the HAVE SEX OR DIE talk...perhaps.]
no subject
Date: 2026-09-03 11:06 pm (UTC)hey senpai
um
im ok
[this does not sound reassuring]
no subject
Date: 2026-09-04 03:38 am (UTC)Want to talk about it?
Either here or in person
no subject
Date: 2026-09-04 08:45 am (UTC)its just like
tick tock
tick tock
u know
no subject
Date: 2026-09-04 01:30 pm (UTC)[certain death is a shitty motivator]
Is this something I can help with?
Feels weird to ask, given the circumstances, but...I care about you a lot, Rise. I don't want you to get hurt.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-08 05:54 am (UTC)begging 2 be my 1st
id expect that from yosuke senpai but not u
[ha ha if she jokes it's like she has control over this]
um
srsly tho
i wld not b mad @ that
not exactly like how i imagined but
u kno
no subject
Date: 2026-09-08 06:22 pm (UTC)[he can go along with that. the joke.]
I know what you mean, yeah. Forcing the issue like this isn't ideal. The consequences of ignoring it aren't ideal, either.
I'm here for whatever you need, Rise.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-08 09:26 pm (UTC)actually yosuke told me 2 be careful about idk
feet stuff or something i dont rly remember what he was talking abt
have u taken care of it yet here
am i behind schedule or sth
no subject
Date: 2026-09-08 10:03 pm (UTC)[...............]
Well. I guess Yosuke would know what he's talking about, in that way.
[sorry bestie but honestly...yosuke himself knows he's a freak as well as they do...]
Sort of. Right when I got here, but...not since then.
I don't think you're behind schedule. Most of us haven't really worked any of this out yet.